As part of the Summit Homes Group, we are proud to announce that once again the group has taken out top honours at the 2018 HIA COLORBOND® Steel Matt Perth Housing Awards over the weekend.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) holds the awards annually to recognise leaders in the building industry, and Summit Homes Group was proud to be announced as a finalist in seven categories and winning four overall.
Summit Homes Group was awarded the Excellence in Service (Large Builder) Award, which recognises outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
To be eligible for the Excellence in Service Award, clients who had built homes with Summit Homes Group over the past 12 months were asked to complete a survey about their builder’s dedication to building excellence.
Excellent customer service is all part of our ‘Built Around People’ philosophy and we are honoured to be recognised by our clients. We would like to thank everyone who completed a HIA survey for making this achievement possible.
Easystart was awarded Finalist Project Home (client home) in the up to $230,000 category.
We are also thrilled to announce that the Style Studio by Summit won the Excellence in Showroom Display Award!
The Group was recognised for a number of other awards, including;
- WINNER Excellence in Service – Large Builder (Summit New Homes)
- WINNER Excellence in Showroom Display (Summit Homes Group)
- WINNER Project Home $300,001 - $450,000 (Summit Homes)
- WINNER Renovation/Addition Project $300,001 - $450,000 (Summit Home Improvements)
- FINALIST Renovation/Addition Project Up to $200,000 (Summit Home Improvements)
- FINALIST Renovation/Addition Project $200,001 - $300,000 (Summit Home Improvements)
- FINALIST Renovation/Addition Project $300,001 - $450,000 (Summit Home Improvements)
- FINALIST Renovation/Addition Project of the Year - $300,001 - $450,000 (Summit Home Improvements)
- FINALIST Project Home of the Year $300,001 - $450,000 (Summit Homes)
- FINALIST Project Home Up to $230,000 (Easystart Homes)
- FINALIST Project Home $230,001 - $300,000 (New Generation Homes)