- The Valley Display features a contemporary colour palette with oak, white, and soft greys, complemented by pops of youthful colour and artwork.
- The versatile floor plan is designed for entertaining and family living, offering multi-purpose spaces that adapt to changing needs.
- The stylish kitchen boasts warm grey cabinetry, stone-look tile splashback, ample natural light, and a well-designed layout for functionality.
We sat down with Peter Wilkinson, our Design Manager for a quick Q&A on our new love, the Valley Display. 🥰
How would you describe the style of the Valley?
The Valley features a light, contemporary colour palette of oak, white and soft greys with darker accents of black and charcoal throughout, appealing to first homebuyers with a developed style. We’ve furnished the display with simple sleek pieces, then energised the interior with pops of youthful colour and artwork.
Can you describe the façade?
The front elevation unfolds with a double gable combination, modern monochromatic colour scheme, and bold architectural lines creating a sleek, and chic statement. A feature T-bar and brickwork define and hero the entrance portico, and a 1020mm wide front door makes for a grand first impression.
What are the highlights of the floor plan?
The Valley has been designed as an entertainer’s house; a house for life with a highly versatile floorplan.
Perfect for entertaining friends or spending quality time with the family, the central living area seamlessly connects living, dining, games and alfresco, creating the ultimate rear-living lifestyle.
The theatre and games are multi-purpose. The theatre at the front of the home could be utilised as a home office while the games at the back could be a kid’s zone under the watchful eye of parents, which could evolve into a teenager’s retreat.
Children have their own zone with three large bedrooms in a separate wing of the home, all with double built-in robes serviced by a family bathroom with separate bathtub.
A large window fills the master bedroom with natural light streaming in. Recessed ceilings and a feature wall with cladding add depth and a homely feel yet modern finish. The luxury walk-in robe, open ensuite with double size shower and double vanity create a resort feel.
The Valley is a stylish yet practical home, with a layout that appeals to family lifestyles, at any stage. It ticks all the boxes in terms of value, space and quality inclusions which is reassuring for buyer confidence.
Kitchens are often the heart of the home. What does the Valley offer?
The kitchen overlooks the living areas and is close to the alfresco for easy entertaining. The bar recess is also a bonus for entertaining and provides an extra wow-factor. The layout is a galley style with a breakfast bar and walk around island bench. Featuring warm grey and aged ash cabinetry, an elegant stone look tile to the kitchen splash, and brushed nickel tapware throughout, as well as Westinghouse 900mm appliances, engineered stone benchtops and designer tapware, this designer kitchen ticks all the boxes.
The kitchen has a lot of natural light for workability, with two splashback windows and a full height window overlooking the back garden. There’s ample bench space and lots of storage with overhead cupboards. The pantry and fridge recess in the larder ensures kitchen workspaces are kept free of clutter.
What are some features that sets this design apart?
- Four recessed ceilings – theatre, main bedroom, living/dining and games
- Three entertaining/living zones
- Ample storage throughout with a large walk-in robe to main bedroom, built-in robes to all minor bedrooms, walk-in linen, and double pantry
- Access to the alfresco from games and living/dining which creates flow and connectedness
- Cheeky bar recess