Easystart Homes’ “Win $5,000” promotion will enter all registrations received on its website promotions page and completed entry coupons between 1 June 2021 (“Start Date”) to 11.59pm 14 September 2021 (“End Date”) inclusively, (“the Promotion Period”) into our renters’ database and 1 winner will be drawn by 4 pm on 15 September 2021 at the Easystart Homes head office (Summit Homes Group).
This competition is a trade promotion lottery and there is no cost to enter.
The one (1) drawn winner will win a prize of $5,000 (five thousand dollars) AUD, as long as they meet all criteria of these terms and conditions.
The “promoters” decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of this competition is the “Win $5,000” promotion (“Competition”).
- The winner will be selected at random at the Easystart Homes/Summit Homes Group head office, 242 Leach Hwy, Myaree 6154.
- The promoter of the Competition is Tangent Nominees Pty Ltd ATF Summit Homes Group Trust trading as EasyStart Homes (“Promoter”)
- The Competition commences at 9am 1 June 2021 (“Commencing Date”) and closes at 11.59pm 14 September 2021 (“Closing Date”).
- For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is effected by ONLY the following:
(a) by completing the “Win $5,000” registration form on the Easystart website at easystarthomes.com.au OR by entering a coupon at a Easystart shopping centre kiosk OR Display Homes and placing it in the competition box; AND
(b) by only submitting 1 entry per person.
- For the purposes of the Competition each Entrant, must:
- be over the age of eighteen years;
- be able to prove they are currently renting, living with parents or in another situation that does not include owning a home of their own;
- be an Australian permanent resident or citizen OR a New Zealand citizen;
- live in Perth Metro area;
- not be currently building a home with a business other than Easystart Homes; AND
- not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is not open to:
- Persons who qualify as employees of Summit Homes Group, and their immediate families;
- Persons who qualify as employees of partnering suppliers, and their immediate families;
- Any Person who may have worked on any aspects of this Competition on behalf of Easystart Homes and their immediate families, or any third party.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or incomplete entry forms.
- If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an Entrant pursuant to clause 6, or is excluded by clause 7, the decision of The promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected via a random draw. The drawn winning entry will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the drawing of the winner and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition, any entry the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the drawn winner not meet the Competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then another entry will be selected until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is selected.
- The prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom they feel may have manipulated the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
- Entrants Information
- By entering the Competition you give Easystart consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- All entries become the property of Easystart Homes and the Summit Homes Group.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by Easystart Homes and Summit Homes Group. Easystart collects your personal information (PI) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
- Easystart may, unless you advise otherwise, use the PI for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact Easystart via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Privacy Officer at Easystart Homes PO Box 4028 Myaree Bc WA 6960.
- If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the entrant’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and without notice.
- Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been canceled by placing a notice on the Easystart website easystarthomes.com.au;
- promptly destroy all entries received.
- Date and Place of Draw
The winner will be drawn by 4 pm on 15 September 2021 at the Easystart Homes head office, 242 Leach Hwy, Myaree 6154.
- Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to the Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Easystart reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with the Competition if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.