Lot 108 Sideslip Street, Brabham
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Benefits of the Bilbao 12.5
A perfect 3x2 surrounded by everything you need in Brabham
Enter this home through the wide 1200mm front door, which is perfectly designed for 12.5m wide blocks.
Enjoy the 30c ceilings throughout as well as the free-form living which dominates the central area and seamlessly connects to the rear alfresco for easy indoor-outdoor living.
The private home theatre provides a dedicated space the whole family can enjoy together.
The master suite is cleverly positioned to the front of the home, away from the children's bedrooms and includes a built-in robe as well as a large, well-appointed ensuite.
The gourmet kitchen is the heart of this which is fitted with premium specifications and overlooks the open-plan living and dining area.
The two minor bedrooms are at the rear of the home and include built-in robes plus a large family bathroom.
This house and land package is perfectly located in Brabham which includes amenities such as:
- A future town centre, designed to provide a hub for Brabham residents to live, work, gather and connect
- Two future primary schools and a high school, as well as close proximity to local established schools
- All dwellings are designed to be within 400m of a park – making it even easier to get back to nature
- St Leonards Creek running through our community, set to be a key retained aspect of outdoor living for Brabham residents
- Close proximity to transport networks, including being adjacent to the future Whiteman Park train station delivered as part of METRONET
- Within 1.5km of the Swan Valley wine region, boasting a variety of award-winning wineries, restaurants, entertainment and walking trails
- A future Foreshore Park with direct beach access and proposed beach café.
Plus with this house and land package you will receive:
- Front garden landscaping, front automatic reticulation & side and rear Colourbond fencing. (T/Cs Apply) up $7k
- Up to $3,000 toward a solar system (minimum 1.5kW) – dependant on lot size
- Supply and install of a home energy monitor
- $1,000 upgrade to a more efficient hot water system
Photos are generic as your home will be built to your specification.
Disclaimer: Easystart Homes is not the owner of the land. Easystart Homes has permission from the owner of the land to advertise this House and Land (“H&L”) package at the specified price. A separate H&L contract will be generated by Easystart Homes and the relevant developer. At the time of listing, the price was current and the land is still available for sale. The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees associated with the settlement of the land. Images used are for illustrative purposes only. BC10689
Features of the Bilbao 12.5
- Home Theatre
- Parent’s retreat
- Built-in Robes
- Intelligent Zoning