1443 Howden Parade, Alkimos
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Benefits of the Athens
If you’d like to live two minutes from beautiful beaches, you’ll love living at Trinity where you can enjoy a truly connected coastal lifestyle with everything on your doorstep. Trinity sits within the popular northern suburb of Alkimos, which is rapidly growing into a thriving regional centre with a range of essential amenities, community facilities and employment opportunities.
• Moments from established supermarkets, shopping centres, public or private schools, childcare and medical services.
• Only 500m from the Butler train station, 10km from Mindarie Marina, 14km from Yanchep National Park, 15km from Joondalup, and minutes from the Mitchell Freeway.
• The Trinity Village Shopping Centre has recently opened (with Coles and a variety of specialty shops).
Easystart Stand Out Package Features:
✔ Stylish 3 bed 2 bath design including theatre and alfresco for a young or growing family
✔ Quality flooring & roller blinds throughout home
✔ Solid stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
✔ 900mm stainless Westinghouse cooking appliances
✔ Exclusive steel roof framing eliminates wall cracking and ensures a lifetime protection against termites
✔ Part of the Summit Homes Group ensures quality in construction
✔ WINNER WA`s Professional Major Builder of the Year 2020
Package price includes FHOG and federal government grant deducted for eligible candidates.
Features of the Athens
- Home Theatre
- Walk-In Robe
- IT Nook
- Open Plan Living
- 900mm Westinghouse Appliances
- View floorplan
- *Images are for illustrative purposes only as your home will be built to your individual design.