We’ve all been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. While the instances of COVID-19 in our community remain low, we want to reassure you all that Summit is prepared to respond to this incident and continue to ensure we provide a safe environment for our staff, our suppliers and our clients. Although we are having to adjust our ways of doing business we’re still committed to delivering you the best build journey in WA and bringing your new home dream to life. We have good resources, trades and suppliers behind us, and with over 40 years of building strong relationships, we are well placed to deal with the issues we’re currently presented with. While no business will be immune from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, be assured that Summit Homes Group is in a strong financial position to confidently address current challenges.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our clients, suppliers and staff:
- Enforcing a mandatory 14-day quarantine period for any staff who travel by air domestically or internationally from today
- Encouraging all staff to protect themselves and others by practicing good hygiene. We are also increasing the already rigorous cleaning program in both our office and display homes to ensure optimal hygiene
- We have installed a hand washing station at the entrance to The Style Studio for all visitors
- Encouraging social distancing. This includes work from home arrangements for some staff, and changes to our office layout to give staff more space for those that continue to work from the office
- To further support social distancing, we encourage all staff to avoid meetings of over five people, and where possible to utilise video/phone conferencing facilities
- We are minimising the number of unannounced people visiting our offices
- We are now offering Skype and phone consultations
Please be assured we will be monitoring this situation closely and are committed to playing our role to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community, while continuing to service our clients to deliver them their new home dream.