Have you heard the good news?
Now is the best time to build! All signs are pointing to the market entering a recovery phase which means it is starting to rise. This is great news for anyone looking to build a new home, and in particular first home buyers as the benefits available to those entering the property market are huge.
Here at Easystart Homes we’re WA’s first home buyer specialist, so we wanted to distill any questions you may have. We caught up with General Manager Metro Tony Harvie who shares his expert advice for why this is the best time to build.
- Why is now the best time to build?
We are coming off the back of an unstable WA economy and are already seeing 2017 as a more buoyant market than compared to 2016.
There are so many reasons why now is a great time to build;
- Easystart Homes is offering $30k towards your new home
- House and land packages have never been more affordable
- The State Government has grants up to $15,000 for eligible buyers
- Home loan interest rates are now at record lows
- Required home loan deposits are very, very, very low
- The trend towards new home investing is strengthening
- The Keystart thresholds have been relaxed
- Easystart Homes has some great opportunities to get started
- How can I capitalise on this time?
Simply act now. Property is all about maximising your investment and picking the moment to act so we are encouraging those who have been toying with the idea of dipping their toe in the water for some time to really jump in and take the plunge!
At the start of a recovery cycle, it may feel like you have a lot of time to take advantage of this market but the reality is that the swing is already underway and only the savvy buyers who act quick will be the ones that benefit. Even delaying things by a few weeks can cost you in terms of time and money. The time is definitely now. Now is the best time to build.
- What about trades’ shortages and quality?
There is good news with trades’ availability as the market enters a recovery. There is an oversupply of trades which means prices are down and availability is high – the perfect combination! Be careful to only partner with a builder though that has a long and loyal trade base. The strength of the trades’ quality is dictated by the builder and the longer the partnership, generally the better the quality as they understand the strongest standards that need to be adhered to.
- When will the market boom?
While we are gaining momentum right now we expect the peak to come in about 18 months time. Basically what that means is that price pressure will be back on in 18 months when trades and land will once again become tight due to demand. If you want to capitalise now get in early otherwise you will miss out.
Want to know more? Check out what the industry is saying here as part of the Now is the Best Time to Build campaign.
- I’m not sure I qualify – how do I get started?
All you need is $3,000 to get started, so what are you waiting for?!
Simply pick up the phone and call the first home buyer specialist – Easystart Homes on 6555 7549!