The family-friendly community of Ellenbrook was developed in 1992.
Since then, it’s been one of the fastest growing residential developments in Western Australia.
- Nestled next to WA’s famous Swan Valley, home to world-class wineries, breweries, chocolatiers, galleries and tourist attractions, Ellenbrook is just under 30 kilometres from the Perth CBD
- The Ellenbrook town centre occupies 150 hectares, providing shopping, office space, entertainment and community services to a regional catchment of approximately 70,000 people
- Ellenbrook is a planned community, which has been developed in phases called "villages". The villages and town centre are linked and intertwined by a series of pathways and cycle-paths, which are surrounded by quality landscaping
- ‘The Shops’ in the town centre is well-established: a 33,000sqm shopping centre which is home to major retailers such as Coles, Woolworths and Big W and around 100 speciality stores
- There are house and land packages (Perth) available alongside Whiteman Park and other picturesque nature reserves and national parks
- It’s envisioned to become a ‘satellite city’ in future: Current City of Swan estimates forecast the population of Ellenbrook to increase to 37,150 by 2016 and 44,185 by 2021
- Ellenbrook and its surrounding area contain a number of primary and secondary schools, both public and private
- Several sporting and leisure facilities, including four ovals, a skate park, tennis/basketball courts and cricket nets
- Ellenbrook is Perth’s premier planned community, where you’re sure to find a house and land package which perfectly fits your new home dream!
Ellenbrook residents have heaps of reasons to love their community, just like you’ll love the many house and land packages available now from Easystart.
As WA’s house and land packages specialist, Easystart have access to exciting turnkey house and land solutions to suit everyone! Another reason to visit the Ellenbrook Area is to experience The Positano – an exciting 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home which is geared for entertaining! It’s open for viewing this weekend, so contact Easystart Homes now for viewing times.
Make every day a better day! Start your new home dream with a house and land package from Easystart Homes! Their exciting range can be found here.
Contact Easystart today to see just how easy it is to build a home of your own !