Residents of Perth’s fast growing northern beaches enjoy farm fresh West Australian produce at the Eden Beach Farmer’s Market.
With over 2,000 people attending the inaugural Eden Beach Farmer’s Market on Saturday 7th March, event organisers said they had anticipated that the markets would be popular, being the first of its kind in the northern corridor, but they didn't expect just how popular!
As the event quickly filled up with people ready to do their weekly shopping, the market stalls soon began to sell out! Within just two hours of the markets opening, the bakery was sold out and following closely behind was the pasta, cupcake, eggs and coffee stalls.
Some of the produce on offer at the markets includes:
- Fresh vegetables and fruits
- Free range chicken
- Fresh seafood
- Organic cheeses and yoghurts
- Meats, sausages and free range eggs
- Local fresh homemade Italian pastas and sauces
- Mango jams, chutneys and condiments
- Fresh flowers, juices, smoothies and coffee
- And much, much more!
The market organised a “sticker survey” to gain feedback about the event and an impressive 375 people took part in the survey. The results were…
- The majority of people who attended the market came from within 6kms of the event
- Over 50% of people heard about the markets through social media
- 45% of people rated the markets as AWESOME
- Nearly 60% of people spend at least $50 at the market
- 82% of people said they would definitely come again
With these impressive results the market is sure to be a great addition to Jindalee's community and will continue to support West Australian farmers.
While you are grabbing your Saturday morning coffee and doing you’re weekly shopping, don’t forget to pop into our Easystart display home and say hello! We’re located right next to the markets on 25 Midsummer Avenue and our doors will be open all day from 9am-5pm. If don't catch us on Saturday, we're also open on Sunday from 12pm-5pm!
The Eden Beach Farmer’s Market is on every Saturday in March from 8am – 12.30pm, located on the corner of Reflections Boulevard and Midsummer Avenue, Jindalee.