Looking to build your first home but unsure where to find a nice plot of land? You might not have to search very far, because Perth is one of the best places in Australia for new developments!
According to a Housing Industry Association report, WA has three of Australia's top five building and population hotspots, making Perth the perfect place to hunt down a house and land package.
Let’s take a look at two of these locations and why we think first homebuyers are flocking there!
Located 56km north of the Perth CBD, Yanchep is an outer coastal suburb with a thriving community that continues to grow thanks to new housing estate developments. Perfectly placed on the sparkling Indian Ocean coast with national park and caves to explore, Yanchep and its surrounds present the ideal opportunity to build Perth house and land packages.
- Population: 4,247 (2011 census)
- Major Parks: Yanchep National Park; Foreshore Reserve; Fisherman’s Hollow
- Recreation: Indian Ocean; Sun City Country Club; Yanchep Sports Club
- Schools: Yanchep District High School: Yanchep Beach Primary School
- Shopping: Yanchep Central Shopping Centre; Liquor Barons Yanchep
- Cafes: Yanchep Beach Lagoon Café; Bib's Tuck Shop; Chocolate Drops & Tearooms
City of Armadale
Covering an area of 560sqm located 28 kilometres south-east of Perth's CBD, The City of Armadale is a vast, forested area. Incorporating growing suburbs such as Forrestdale, Harrisdale and Piara Waters, the area is a hotspot for new housing estates that enjoy easy access to the amenities of larger, more established suburbs (like Armadale) on top of exciting new facilities as new communities grow.
- Population: 62,296 (2011 census)
- Major Parks: Jandakot Regional Park; Piara Nature Reserve
- Recreation: Armadale Arena; Armadale Aquatic Centre
- Schools: Piara Waters Primary School; Armadale Senior High School; Carey Baptist College
- Shopping: Future Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre; CY O’Connor Village Pub
- Cafes: Monet's; The Roastery; Make Your Mark Art Café
Cheap house and land packages (Perth) start at Easystart Homes!
As part of the Summit Homes Group, Easystart Homes has fantastic relationships with developers in WA, meaning they can secure land at a competitive price. Check out their display homes, which are located in some of Perth’s new land estate hotspots here!